Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tale of Two Cities

The last ten days have been what ud call a script of a "cliche bollywood flick" There was Action... Drama .... Suspense... (But becasue this is "MY" life no "SEX".... SIGH!!!!) Yes!! ten days two cities.... two very terrible overnight bus journeys...and lot of tension....

Yeah the two cities ..which from now might be the two cities of utmost imporatance in my life ... Banglore and Hyderabad...(NO I am not planning to get myself a job in a software multinational!!!..)

Family is shifting to Hyderabad (Will get confirmed by the weekend...) and I might end up getting transferred in Bangalore. The probability of the first event happening is 0.999999 and the second one is 0.5 low cause its conditional probability ... based on the event - Suhas QUITS. However if the second event does happen.. I'll then be used to "En... Da" during the week and "Yendra..." during weekends :)

Which in-turn means Good-Bye Maker Kundan Gardens...
Tough to leave a place u have been living in for the past 15 years..!!! SO after Varun, Anand, Sandeep. Sabrish and Vibha.. finally mera number agaya..!!!

----------------------

About Banglore...weather was awesome.... cause it rained and all.. but overall its not as bad as mumbai, the heat over here is killing, But everything else... was just so thanda..
Office .. Home..Sleep Office.... Far from the fun which i used to associate with Banglore a couple of years back...Well Nitin.. I should say banglore is "damn boring" without you.. DA!!!...

----------------------

Funny how someone leaves a comment about your comment... on someone elses blog... as anonymous.. Mr/Ms anonymous wrote that he/she loved my comment... Intresting.... for more on my writing capabilities.. read "THIS" space : ) ....

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Suhas,
Man this is all news to me. How come your folks r moving to Hyderabad? I thought you h=guys were to settle in Navi Mumbai.

And are you being posted in Bangalore by LnT? Man, Bangalore if definitely different without me atleast for you and some others. I am planning to visit India in Dec.

What else happening?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home