Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Grand Debut...

Finally I shall be able to publish mindless jargon on the Wild Wild Web... This after endless attempts to get a god-damned blog address. One of the attempts being - "ihatemurphy.blogspot.com" , this was obviously after a million other attempts. The only successful one being Godisprobability.blogspot.com. Neways thanks Vibha :)

Well to start of it was a day marred by misinterpreted e-mails. Barve and to some extent Saumya will stand testimony to this fact.... and strangely I kept singing "Thats me in the corner, Thats me in the spotlight, Losing my religion!" which somehow seemed more appropriate after planning my performance for 05-06.

Yeah, thats right "Losing my religion" is my "Song Of the Day" And if you are wondering-Yes I belong to the school of thought which believes that every human emotion can be represented by a song. (Mindless bollywood musicals do tend to influence you..)

Moving on... after the performance planning ordeal, I have to now churn out a detailed action plan for each of my objectives. How all this is going to materialise is still a mystery to me... And it doesnt really help when you spend two days punching in all sorts of search keywords on google.com to figure out the right type of control architecture for a certain system which ends up being washed out from the "Probable Order" board.

Hmmph!... All the effort for nothing.
Might as well end by....

"Thats me in the corner.
Thats me in the spot-light
Losing my Religion"

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Vibha said...

swweetty!!

finally...this is a great beginning...really...

i hope my comments on this page in virtual space will be motivation enough for you to blog often...
:)

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Suhas....I must say Im shocked to see that you write decently!!!! hehehe.....neways....about the misinterpreted mails...that was a joke...my attempt at being funny....keep posting so that now I can while away my time in office by reading your posts!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home